The Offaly Independent Historic Archives

The Offaly Independent Established 1894 ( 1920 – Current; Online )

The Offaly Independent has undergone a few name changes since its first publication. Established in 1894 the title was printed with the masthead;” Tullamore & Kings Co

Independent” this name continued until June 1920. And was renamed under the masthead of; The Offaly Independent. The Offaly Independent was not printed from November 1920 to December 1921.

The Offaly Independent was amalgamated with the Westmeath Independent and published as the Westmeath-Offaly Independent from; August 1968 to May 1985.

 From 1986 on the newspaper was printed as The Offaly Independent and still going strong today.

The Offaly Independent  Newspaper Orientation:

Catholic

 

                    Newspaper Archive of the Offaly Independent Newspaper


People who viewed The Offaly Independent also viewed the following Newspapers:


The Anglo-Celt archives on Irish Newpaper Archives        Connaught Telegraph Newspaper Archives on Irish Newsapaper Archives


         Westmeath Examiner Archives now on Irish Newspaper Archives